- Fideuram – Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking (“Fideuram - ISP PB”) is the private banking division of Intesa Sanpaolo Group.
- REYL & Cie SA (“REYL”) is an independent and diversified banking group headquartered in Geneva.
- Fideuram - ISP PB acquires a 69% interest in REYL and contributes its wholly-owned Swiss banking subsidiary Intesa Sanpaolo Private Bank (Suisse) Morval (“ISPBM”).
- Following the closing of the transaction – which is subject to customary regulatory approvals and expected to be completed within the first half of 2021 – ISPBM will be merged into REYL, creating a sizeable international private banking group headquartered in Geneva with close to 400 employees, AUM of over CHF 18bn and regulatory shareholders’ equity of about CHF 250m.
- CFM acted as M&A advisor to Intesa Sanpaolo in this transaction.